With a Residential Heating Service Agreement You’re Covered All Year-Round
Did the winter sneak up on you this year? Thought you had a little more time before the bitter cold hit? You’re not alone!
In St. Louis, winter can boldly surprise us at any time during the end of the year. While we know how to combat the elements in St. Louis when they hit, we also know that truly beating winter takes a bit of preparation. This means making sure your heating unit maintenance is up to date by getting a clear picture of the state of your furnace. Heating unit maintenance before winter has many benefits, including:
- More schedule flexibility: Once winter hits, residential heating service companies are booked up replacing and fixing furnaces, making it much harder to squeeze in a maintenance visit. Opting for maintenance before winter will most likely be met with more appointment options and flexibility on the part of the service provider.
- Improved performance: One of the main causes of furnace failure is an accumulation of dust, dirt, and other contaminants on critical parts of the unit. Having a professional cleaning and replacing dirty and/or malfunctioning parts keeps your furnace operating at peak efficiency.
- Maintains manufacturer warranty: Many HVAC manufacturers require annual heating unit maintenance to honor the warranty. If you fall behind on maintenance, you may be left with fewer options if you end up needing heating repairs or replacement.
- Discount opportunities: The fall sees many residential heating service providers offering discounts for heating unit maintenance and repairs. Who doesn’t like saving money?
If you did forget to have your unit serviced before the start of the new year, one way to gain some priority with a provider is by entering into a residential heating service agreement. This ensures your equipment remains in optimal condition, all year-round.
Why You Should Consider a Residential Heating Service Agreement
Investing in long-term, regular heating unit maintenance is your best bet to keep your home comfortable and consistently operating at your preferred temperature. Your unit benefits greatly from the services of an experienced and knowledgeable residential heating service professional. A residential heating service agreement with Meyer Heating & Air ensures:
- Maximum efficiency – There is a strong balance needed for your HVAC unit. You don’t want to work your furnace too hard when it doesn’t have to, but you also want it to be able to combat the coldest days of the winter. Having a service technician professionally maintaining your system on an ongoing basis via the residential heating service agreement helps maximize your unit’s efficiency. This is accomplished through performing preventative measures meant to predict and prevent breakdowns. An energy-optimized furnace will also save you money on your bills.
- Maximum performance – As residential heating units become older, they start to lose their power to warm your home and must work harder to do so. Regular residential heating unit maintenance helps catch minor problems that may arise from overworking before they escalate into bigger problems. The best way to keep your system running like new is regular maintenance with a residential heating unit service agreement.
Not Just Any Service Agreement – A Meyer Heating and Air Residential Heating Service Agreement
A service agreement is the best investment you can make into your residential heating unit, but not all are created equal. You want the best of the best taking care of your HVAC in St. Louis? Then you want Meyer Heating and Air.
Save money and the headaches that can come from residential heating repairs and maintenance on top of these additional benefits:
- Two annual service visits – Most customers utilize one in the spring and one in the fall, right on time for the extreme seasons.
- Discounted repairs and equipment – Our residential heating service agreement customers receive a 25 percent discount on repair parts, labor, and new equipment.
- Increased life expectancy on your system – A home with residential heating maintenance can see its system last an extra ten years compared to unserviced systems.
- Priority service – We pre-reserve appointment slots for our service agreement customers, so we can always fit them in when needed.
Contact Meyer Heating & Air Today to Prep Your Home for Winter
Even if you weren’t able to get a head start on your winter residential heating maintenance, it’s not too late to secure your furnace and your family for the winter. Our service agreement is offered to St. Louis area residents at a rate of $168 annually, or $14 a month.