Position: Lead Installer
The HVAC/R technician makes service calls performing skilled work in the operation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. The Service Technician provides exceptional customer service educating customers and providing them with options and solutions.
Before submitting your resume, please review all duties and responsibilities to ensure you qualify for this position.
- Provide excellent customer services to our valued clients.
- Provide general repair work on heating and ventilation systemInstall or replace HVAC.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical and refrigeration problems with air conditioning and heating systems.
- Layout, design, and install low voltage wiring.
- Test each system for functionality after service/repair.
- Perform proper inspection of system to prevent future issues.
- Explain service and repair to customer Ability to up sell components needed by customers to improve operation and efficiency.
- Debrief service call with dispatch before and after service callInspection of area for cleanliness after job completion.
- Maintain company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization both inside and out.
- Maintain a professional image at all times (wearing only company approved apparel, following safety policies and procedures, following code of ethics, respecting customers property.
- Assist in mentoring and training maintenance technicians.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org